Warning: include_once(/home/trendsfiles/public_html/pa_antiadblock_3494600.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/trendsfiles/public_html/head.php on line 53
Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/trendsfiles/public_html/pa_antiadblock_3494600.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/trendsfiles/public_html/head.php on line 53
Terms of Service
This TrendsFiles Service Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which TrendsFiles ("we") offer services to you ("User"). By using our services, User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. trendsfiles.com is administrated by Company.
2. Trademarks "trendsfiles.com" is property of Company and are legally protected.
3. trendsfiles.com provides file hosting and file sharing services.
4. Company has right to modify these Rules.
1. Hotlinking is not allowed. User must use link provided by trendsfiles.com.
2. Registered users files are stored on trendsfiles.com server forever, unless they are not downloaded for 180 days.
3. Files is identified only by code which User gets after file upload.
1. trendsfiles.com is not responsible for any damage or removal of files stored on trendsfiles.com servers caused by independent reasons.
2. trendsfiles.com is not responsible for any damage and loses caused by files downloaded from trendsfiles.com. Full responsibility for problems came from file downloaded from trendsfiles.com has user which upload this file.
3. By using trendsfiles.com, user agrees not to involve trendsfiles.com in any type of legal action.
4. trendsfiles.com directs full legal responsibility of the contents of the files that are uploaded to trendsfiles.com to individual users, and will cooperate with law enforcement entities in the case that uploaded files are deemed to be in violation of these Rules.
5. All uploaded files are copyright to their owners. trendsfiles.com is not responsible for the content any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.
1. In all cases not regulated by following Rules Polish civil code is obligatory.
2. We reserve the right to disable direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.